Norlake’s Quality Control Team has
one goal - Zero Defects. From incoming raw materials through final
testing, all phases of manufacturing are carefully monitored. Prototypes
and production units are manufactured to exact specifications to assure the highest quality product.
Norlake’s Quality Team tests 100% of
the products we manufacture, using industry trusted testing equipment and techniques. Our
standard processes include 100% testing of all our products during each phase of
manufacturing to ensure top quality.
100% Documented Quality:
- Four Step Process
- All coils are inspected and tested.
- Every unit is preliminary tested before VPI.
- Every unit is final tested.
- Every package is inspected for accuracy before shipping.
- All preliminary and final test results are documented and filed
- A copy of the final test results accompanies every shipment
- Certificate of Compliance are available upon request
- Specific customer requested testing documents are available
- 2 MVA Power capabilities for all your testing
- Phenix Test System for 3-phase and 1-phase testing (solid state with
variable frequency) needs
- Induced Testing
- Capacitor Bank for Power Factor Correction
- Standard Testing per IEEE and IEC requirements
- Partial Discharge Testing per IEEE and IEC up to 15 KV class
- Impulse Testing to 200 KV per IEEE and IEC
- Water Flow and Pressure Drop Testing
- IEEE: C57.12.01-2005, 12.91-2011
- IEC: 60076
- NEMA: ST-20
Contracted Third Party Testing:
Norlake can Certify Transformers to the Following Specifications:
- Underwriters Laboratories, CSA, CE
- Shock & Vibe
- Water Testing
- Underwriters Laboratories
- Canadian Standards Association
- ETL / VDE • Mil-L-45208A • Mil-T-27